Re: in defense of Lon Horiuchi

On 9/11/97 12:16 PM, Zooko Journeyman ([email protected])  passed this
wisdom:

>Lest any naive readers who aren't familiar with the details of
>the event buy this kind of spin-doctoring, please be aware that
>the woman in question was probably not visible to the sniper,
>and it is almost certain that he was aiming at her armed
>husband who was shooting back.  The bullet travelled through a
>door or some such obstruction I think (I forget the details)
>before hitting the victim.

>You could more reasonably blame the husband for having the
>stupidity or carelessness to get in a firefight with his wife
>and child in the building.

  This doesn't sound like any accounts I have read of what happened at
Ruby Ridge ... Zooko I think you are the one off base here.

Brian B. Riley --> http://www.macconnect.com/~brianbr
    For PGP Keys -  Send Email Subject "Get PGP Key"
        "Lord, what fools these mortals be!"
             -- Puck, A Midsummer Night's Dream