Re: More on House Intelligence committee amendment on crypto

William,

There was a vote in Nat Sec earlier this week. That was fortyfive-one, I
recall, to gut SAFE. I think Smith voted against it. Today's vote was in
the supersecret Intelligence committee, which met behind closed doors this
morning and approved the domestic restrictions.

-Declan