Re: The problem of playing politics with our constitutional rights

I still maintain... they can diddle one another all they want
in washington... if ENOUGH people use crypto everyday...
there's bascially not a damned thing they can do about it...
If it becomes 'fashionable' to use it -- whatever it takes...
the sheer numbers will work...
Why not a 'crypto' YES WWW thing like our blackout pages???
If enough people put those perl lines on their hompage...
there you are -- instant mass 'export'.... boom...

Larry.