Re: The problem of playing politics with our constitutional rights

Well -- I wasn't thinking of an encrypted 'channel' --
I mean, just put the damn crypto right on the page as
a graphic -- it's a work of art, see -- it's a digital painting...
and when it's on the WWW, it's auto public knowledge, and
in the public domain...
   Anyways, I'm not waitin' -- I redid my homepage and have got
the two RSA Perl lines on there... I'll hang it by the weekend...
too damn tired tonight...
   Also -- if I can get PGP running this weekend, first two encrypted
emails will be to GagMe Gallegly and Diane F...
Wait.... fuckin' Gagme doesn't even have email..........OK -- FAX....

Larry.