Re: House National Security committee guts SAFE, worse than nobill

At 9:12 PM -0700 9/12/97, Brock N. Meeks wrote:

>As for teh "violent split" in the White House, sure there is, but the
>split is *very deep* as in, deep in the Org chart.  The starting players,
>save one, are all on board with the FBI plan.  The one courageous main
>player is a Clinton loyalist until he dies, but Gore can't stand him.
>
>Our main man has the ability to pick up the phone--at any time-- and get
>Clinton on teh other end.  He whispers intoBill's ear, but Bill is a lame
>duck and is setting up Gore for the "long run" in 2000.

So just who is "our main man"? Who are "the starting players"?

Why the coyness? Why tease us with vague mentions of who the main players
are, who the guy who can get Clinton on the phone is, etc.? Either they are
or not (main men, that is). Either you know who they are or you don't.

Don't keep us in suspense.

--Tim May