Re: Information Please

Duncan Frissell writes:

: >I am assuming of course that there must be some form of law somewhere
: >which recognizes the right to resist oppression and violation of human
: >rights by any government elected or not.
:
: In fact, the Nuremberg decisions say that in certain cases International Law
: may *require* you to overthrow your government.

And the New Hampshire Constitution has some deragatory remarks---
``slavish'', as I recall, is one---about those who in the appropriate
circumstances do not revolt.

--
Peter D. Junger--Case Western Reserve University Law School--Cleveland, OH
 EMAIL: [email protected]    URL:  http://samsara.law.cwru.edu