SSZ Move Downtime - Tuesday - Reminder

Hi,

Just a quick reminder that SSZ will be going down Tuesday morning and could
be down for several hours. Please make appropriate plans for this outage.
We will try to make it as quick as possible contingent upon SWBT getting
both the POTS and ISDN installers on site within a reasonable time frame.

   |    The financial policy of the welfare state requires that there   |
   |    be no way for the owners of wealth to protect themselves.       |
   |                                       -Alan Greenspan-             |
   |        /:'///// ``::>/|/                     http:// www.ssz.com/  |
   |                                                 [email protected]     |