Re: Nightmare Scenario: Public Key Distribution Controlled

This proposal is perhaps the most terrifying thing I've read. Mostly
because such a proposal could pass quite easily by a small change -- one
sentence -- to the definition of "cryptographic product" in a bill.

You can bet that members of Congress would vote for it, too.

-Declan