Re: National Security Committee amendments to SAFE

At 04:15 PM 9/17/97 -0400, Carl Ellison wrote:
>I take it this last sentence is intended to kill Bernstein, Karn and Junger
>and any other cases we might try to bring.  Correct?
>
>Is anyone starting a campaign to get congressfolks to kill both McCain-Kerrey
>and the amended SAFE?
I sent an e-mail to my representative, Mr. J. C. Watts Jr.  Regrettably, he
is on the national security board, so I don't hold out much hope of
converting him.
I presented him, however inelegantly my words, with the currently popular
housekey escrow with the IRS.  I also presented another of security cameras
in everyones homes for looking in occasionally.  Finally I asked that he
watch 1984 and warned him about not watching it in the company of minors.
Maybe he'll watch 1984, BECAUSE it has nudity, though.