Re: The great GAK crack (making GAK economically impossible)

This seems to ignore a possible worst-case scenario, in which the only
products which are ultimately approved wrap the key using a special law
enforcement key, for example.  If the Powers that be can mandate "escrow"
--- really GAP, Gov't Access to Plaintext --- then it can be mandated to
take a particular form that is defined to be tractable.