CypherPunk Action Project #128

Write a decent ISP monitoring tool and send it to all LEA's so that
they don't FOOBAR my ISP and my account everytime they shit their cute
little panties when I send out my !!!DEATH THREAT!!! emails to Congress
(and a President to be named later).

Or, in the alternative:
Support GAK and VHM (Video Home Monitoring) on the condition that they
let CypherPunks write the code so that we can at least keep the system
functioning smoothly until they come for us.
('Old saying' of the future:
 "When Kent Crispin was Fuhrer, the email ran on time." )