Re: CDT complains to my editors after post to cypherpunks

Declan McCullagh <[email protected]> writes:
> Declan --
>
> If you are curious about what it is about your style that bothers CDT so
> much, start with this hostile, accusitory message posted to a public list
> (in this case, cypherpunks).

Declan forged quotes from me in his nutly news piece about Gilmore pulling
my plug.

Also, seeing much traffic cross-posted between cypherpunks and the fight-
censorship list, I sent a subscribe request to majordomo@vorlon.

I got back a robotic response saying Declan is reviewing my request...
Then nothing.  Apparenttly Declan doesn't want me reading his list.

---