Re: CDT complains to my editors after post to cypherpunks

Declan McCullagh <[email protected]> writes:

> At 11:17 -0400 9/26/97, Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM wrote:
> >Declan forged quotes from me in his nutly news piece about Gilmore pulling
> >my plug.
>
> Oh, really? First time I've heard this line from Vulis.

This is a lie.  I pointed out the forgery right after Declan posted his
netly news piece on this mailing list.  You may recall that Declan was
one of the few people openly supportive of Gilmore's censorship - both
in his mailing list traffic and editorializing in his netly news piece.

The only reason why I mentioned Declan's forgery again is because I saw
Declan's lack of accuracy and disregard for the truth being discussed
again, by CDT.  I don't know why he worked up his panties in such a knot.

Declan's been trying to picture himself as a "freedom fighter" of sorts
on this forum. Well, the truth is that he supported Gilmore's censorship
and more recently didn't allow me to read his mailing list, aptly
named "fight-censorship".

---