Re: We're in BIG trouble now! / Re: CDT complains to my editors after post to cypherpunks

On Sat, 27 Sep 1997, Igor (posting anonymously) supposedly wrote:

>   Shit!
>   The Graham-John Bullers autobot has learned how to think in a
> rudimentary fashion that allows it to respond to posts in a manner
> that comes close to imitating rational thought.
>   How long, I ask you, until it decides to run for President?

As long as it takes for anyone that hasn't killfiled it to send ten votes
back to <U.S. equivalent of Elections Canada>.

Cynthia
		   Cynthia H. Brown, P.Eng.
E-mail:     [email protected]  | PGP Key:  See Home Page
Home Page:  http://www.iosphere.net/~cynthb/
Junk mail will be ignored in the order in which it is received.