Re: Remailer Attack

At 11:58 PM 9/25/97 +0200, Anonymous (Monty Cantsin) wrote:
>What would it take to reduce remailer
>latency to under 60 seconds for most of the remailers?  Do people need
>old 486s to dedicate to the task?  Do they need money?  Better
>software?
>
>If you operate a remailer, please tell us what you need to make it
>really work well.  Perhaps the rest of us can help make it happen.

If Monty would like to send a suitable 486, I'll see to it that it becomes
a remailer.  If you would like to send two 486's, I'll see to it that they
both become remailers and at least one of them has a latency under 60 secs
average.  Donated machines (stuffed with ecash, I hope) may be sent to:

Robert Costner
Electronic Frontiers Georgia
Suite A-205
4780 Ashford-Dunwoody Rd.
Atlanta, GA 30338

  -- Robert Costner                  Phone: (770) 512-8746
     Electronic Frontiers Georgia    mailto:[email protected]
     http://www.efga.org/            run PGP 5.0 for my public key