RETURN OF THE BUFFALO -AMERINDIAN GREENWIND

Dear Friend,

VISIT US AT <http://www.uneco.org>.  YOU'LL FEEL AT HOME.

In the time it takes to enjoy a lark's happy song you'll know how to cross mighty waters to the land of well being and a bright future.  The earth is generous, but wounded.  She cries out for help.  We must rush to heal her, or, as sure as the eagle flies, death will descend upon us silently as snow in winter.  Set aside distractions.  Take time now.  Open your heart.

THE BUFFALO ARE COMING!

Put your ear to the earth. Listen carefully. Can you hear the mighty roar of ten million hooves?

The buffalo are coming, flattening the tall prairie grass.  Where empty land was lying fallow, rich grass grows again and the great American bison are returning.

United Eco-action seeks to buy land to reunite the scattered tribes of the Great Plains through a vast "Wild Bison Preserve."  Help us give back some of what was unjustly taken in dishonorable breach of many treaties from the American Indian. Help us buy back buffalo land to restore American Indian culture.  Land where Tatanka (the buffalo) may roam proud and free once again.  Read on,  dear friend. There is much in all this for your happiness in the joy of restoring a safe future for all Americans.

PRINCESS DIANA AND MOTHER TERESA DID NOT DIE IN VAIN--
 A MEMORIAL

The recent death of two world-beloved women bowed much of humanity for a few days with emotions before the sublime greatness of charity and its fragrance of love as it protects life and peace. The futile agitation of daily life ceased briefly.  Many glimpsed the reality of inevitable death.  Aware of the eternity of the end, some focused on life and joy with a renewed sense of proportions.  Seeking true values. Tasting the glory of being alive.  Rejecting aimless consumerism.  Realists perhaps understood for the first time that love--love alone--justifies the gift of life and that rebirth (however one may understand it) is gained by renouncing selfishness and embracing the happiness of generosity.

REACHING OUT TO YOU WITH OPEN ARMS

In this spirit United Eco-action Fund (UEF) reaches out to you, our friend, brother or sister, young or old, man or woman, rich or poor, to give to you and to ask from you.  We all belong to the same family living on one small and fragile planet.

"For the first time in my life I saw the horizon as a curved line.
It was accentuated by a thin seam of dark blue light - our atmosphere.
Obviously, this was not the ocean of air I had been told it was
so many times in my life.
I was terrified by its fragile appearance." Ulf Merhold, German astronaut

UNITED ECO-ACTION'S TASK DEFINED

Grassroots groups initiate most of the major changes to stop environmental degradation worldwide.  People educating people, people acting on the belief that clean water, clean air, and a safe environment are their inalienable right.  From them the greenfire has spread to occupy the minds and influence the policies of people in government.