Re: IRC Internet chat with Electronic Frontiers (fwd)

Robert A. Costner wrote:

> To be honest, I'm getting confused on the time zones.  Today I noticed a
> mistake I made earlier when I added when I should have subtracted.  Plus I
> haven't figured out Australia and GMT time yet, to do it without thinking.
> More info about times, and hopefully any corrections can be found at
>
>         http://www.efga.org/about/meeting.html

There is a Windows 3.1/95 program called "WorldClock" you might want to
see at:

http://www.mindspring.com/~otterson/worldclock/index.html

I haven't tried it myself, so don't consider this an endorsement.

--David Miller

middle  rival
devil rim lad

Windows '95 -- a dirty, two-bit operating system.