Smartcard readers

Several people inquired about obtaining one of the universal smartcard
readers the Cypherpunks Smartcard Developer Association built in the past.
As our knowledge about commercial readers  increased, we were able to add
support for commercial readers from several manufacturers such as Gemplus,
Schlumberger, and Philips. Therefore, there is no need to for another
production run of our own reader. If you wonder which reader to buy, I
like the Gemplus best. If you have a reader we don't already support, send
me a sample and we'll add it.

Our smartcard software is at https://www.cypherpunks.to/scard/

Have fun,
-- Lucky Green <[email protected]> PGP v5 encrypted email preferred.
   "Tonga? Where the hell is Tonga? They have Cypherpunks there?"