RE: MS Server Gated Crypto: strong encryption w/ exportable browsers if the server is US-OK

Netscape got this deal quite some time ago, so it's hardly a special
priviliege for MS.
It lets certain (trusted by the US government) servers to use strong
encryption with US
products outside of the US.

Peter Trei
Disclaimer: I am not speaking for my employer.

	[...]