Announcement: Clonerpunks mailing list

At 8:05 PM -0800 1/12/98, Brian B. Riley wrote:

>On 1/12/98 3:32 PM, Tim May ([email protected])  passed this wisdom:
>
>>Any implications for crypto? If Congress can successfully make
>>certain types of science illegal, felonizing the search for truth,
>>why not a ban on certain types of mathematics research?
>
> I think many of us are understandably nervous about the mistakes that
>could be made in the process of perfecting human cloning. But Tim's
>point is well taken, yet another potential 'slippery slope.'

To subscribe to the Clonerpunks list, send a message to
[email protected], with the message body, "subscribe clonerpunks".

The Clonerpunks list is a high-volume list devoted to the issues and
technology surrounding human and animal cloning. Clones are welcome.

Warning: Participation by U.S. subjects, or visitors to the U.S., or those
who have ever watched American television, is not allowed on the
Clonerpunks list, under the terms of the Children's Safety and Human
Decency Act of 1998.

--Tim May