Plan 9 ordering info [rather expensive]

If you're interested in getting Plan 9 in CD format:

Harcourt Brace & Co.
800-782-4479

Plan 9 (full distribution on CD w/ source)
ISBN 0-03-017143-1
$367.50 + 8% s/h + state tax (8.25% in Tx)

Usualy takes 24 hours to setup an account with them. Apparently they don't
ship this through retailers.

When I called this morning for up to date info the #3 selection for
individuals and professional didn't work. Just select the operator option
and be done with it. I advised them their VRU didn't work correctly.
If you talk to EJ tell her thanks again.

If you just want to play then go to plan9.att.com and get the disk set
they offer for playing around. It lacks all source but it will install
a minimal system on an Intel box. Should work on most systems though I do
suggest that you use a SCSI based system.

   |      Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make       |
   |      violent revolution inevitable.                                |
   |                                          John F. Kennedy           |
   |                                                 [email protected]     |