Covert Superhighway - the missing component?

Scratch Monkey proposes building an Eternity service using the Stego
File System, provided an anonymous broadcast channel exists - it's
assumed that alt.anonymous.messages will do the job.

I suspect that wide deployment of Eternity would lead to this group
being closed down. We need a more robust anonymous broadcast
channel. Let's call it the `Covert Superhighway'. How do we build it?

Ross