Re: cypherpunks and guns

All I'm saying is that not EVERYONE who collects a government paycheck has
"diminished mental capacity"  I know several people with genius level IQ's
that simply don't care where they work....And that's something to remember...

>> >The fact that they collect a paycheck from the government is prima facie
>> >evidence of diminished mental capacity.
>>
>> Don't bet on....
>>

>> There is only one war, and it's not between the whites and the
>> blacks, Labour and the Conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, or
>> the Federation and the Romulans, it's between those of us who aren't
>> complete idiots and those of us who are.
>>

>Who's side are you on?

 --Dave

*   There is a theory which states that if anyone ever discovers       *
* exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will         *
* instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more           *
* bizarre and inexplicable.                                            *
* There is another theory which states that this has already happened. *
*                           "The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy."    *