Welcome to our WebBoard!

Thank you for participating in our conferencing system, Random Q..

Please save this message.  It contains important information,
such as your login name and password (see below).

Our web conferencing offers online Help for all major features.
If you have questions about a feature, look for the help button
on the menubar or post a message asking for help (Click "Post"
on the menubar).

You may also want to try features such as email notification,
spell checking, file attachments, and more.

Here is your login information.  Be sure to keep it somewhere safe!

Your Login Name: cypherpunks
Your Password: cypherpunks

You can change your password, email address, and other items
by clicking the "Profile" button on the menubar.

Please be sure to come back and visit us at:
http://max.netstrike.com:8080/~1

We hope you enjoy participating in our conferences!

Sincerely,
WebBoard Administrator