Welcome to RebaNet

Hello, and welcome to RebaNet!  I hope you enjoy what we have put
together for you on my web site. We've tried to make it fun and
entertaining, as well as informative.

RebaNet is filled with extras such as: chat, message boards, Reba
Review, and you'll even have to opportunity to send me questions through
Ask Reba.

Isn't modern technology just amazing?  I still find it hard to believe
that I can write you a letter, hit send, and you have it waiting in your
e-mail box just minutes later! From time to time, I will send you email
messages.  This is a great way for me to keep in touch and let you know
what's going on with me.

Love,
Reba