Re: Cylink and Organized Crime?

I worked at Cylink as Manager of Business Development from April 1992 -
April 1994.  I reported directly to both Lew Morris (CEO) and Jim Omura
(CTO) and know Jim socially, as well.  I know of no instance in which I
suspected Cylink had criminal ties (other than our own govenment ;-)

I heard that NSA people from the Fort (Meade) did request that Cylink
supply 'special' crypto devices to drug cartele clients I don't believe
they were accomodated (probably not enough lead time or Cylink was offered
too little money).

Ademco is a major stockholder, as are Jim and Lew (~20% combined) and
Renessisance Capital.

--Steve