Re: Ultra computer

On Thu, 22 Jan 1998, Anonymous wrote:

Although I would have preferred a web cite, and harder performance specs,
I think the information is relevant to advancing cryptanalytic hardware
attacks. Accordingly, I go to NEC website now myself, chop chop. (Don't
care about Misty anymore, and regurgitating Tim's Japan-speak caricature
isn't furthering anything.)