State of the Onion Router Address

At 6:25 PM -0800 1/27/98, Anonymous wrote:
>>Does anyone happen to know how to figure the energy requirements or yields
>>for a reaction?
>
>Just to make sure I'm not misinterpreted, I mean how much energy is required
>or is liberated by a given reaction. I don't mean "...figure the energy,
>requirements, or yields," or "figure the energy requirements or products it
>yields."

Jeez, this is not "ChemPunks."

Calculating exothermic and endothermic yields (measured in "kcal/mole") for
various chemistry reactions was a central part of my sophomore chemistry
class in high school 30 years ago.

I suggest the question askers consult any of the most basic chemistry
textbooks.

--Tim May

ObUnion: "Union" derives from the same Indo-European root word that gave us
union and unity and yoke in English, yugo in Slavic languages (hence
Yugoslavia), and yoga in Sanskrit.