Re: ULotD? Cuban Tattoos.

At 9:58 pm -0500 on 1/27/98, Tim May wrote:

> Utter bullshit.

Agreed. On several levels of reference, I think...

> Extraordinary jokes require extraordinary proof.

Indeed. Hence my use of the word "apocrypha" to introduce it. And the
OxDEADBEEF list moderator's use of "ULotD", for, it seems, "Urban Legend of
the Day".

Note Perry Metzger's follow-on, which I also forwarded at the same time.
(You remember Perry, right? He liked to talk about cryptography here
once... Yeah, Tim, I know. You *knew* Perry Metzger, and, frankly, Mr.
Hettinga, yada, yada, yada)

<he said, ducking the usual .50 cal teleoperated sniper fire>

Cheers,
Bob Hettinga

Robert Hettinga ([email protected]), Philodox
e$, 44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA
The e$ Home Page: http://www.shipwright.com/
Ask me about FC98 in Anguilla!: <http://www.fc98.ai/>