More on U.S. government and domain names

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 1998 18:40:07 -0800 (PST)
From: Declan McCullagh <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Subject: More on U.S. government and domain names

[In the way of self-promotion: Yesterday I taped a CSPAN program on online
journalism and Internet regulation. It's airing on CSPAN 1/30 at 7 pm,
CSPAN2 at 1/31 at 10 am, and CSPAN 2/2 at 5 pm. I'll also be on National
Empowerment Television (NET-TV) on Monday 2/2 around 10:15 pm to talk
about encryption regulation. Also tomorrow on PBS Technopolitics (airing
here at 11:30 am on WETA 26), the topic is crypto. I believe the guests
are NAM's David Peyton and Commerce Dept's William Reinsch. --Declan]