Re: Why This List Is A Security Risk

>(4) Any foreign, domestic, or international organization or person
>engaged in analysis, discussion, or publication of material on
>intelligence, defense, foreign affairs, or protected technology.

    that must be why the federal assholes have always denied aps
    for clearance, we are bunch of fucking subversives! <g>

    of course, I know better than that:  more than once having
    told representatives of the criminal class that I may sell
    my services on the market, but I am not your, not my,
    government's whore.

    unfortunately, (yeah, right!)  they have taken a dim view of
    me --and most anyone I associate with.  well, fuck 'em if
    they cant take a joke --criticism is part of freedom and
    when the govcritters figure out they represent us, not
    own us; and when they stop hypocritically dictating policy
    to the rest of the world, maybe we'll have something to talk
    about.

    and, if that last statement comes true, I'll not only
    believe in the tooth fairy, but I'll throw in the fairy
    godmother for a bonus. shit, I'll even toss in a godfather
    or two...

        attila out...  grousing

    === whole text from jya ===

on or about 980130:2105, in <[email protected]>,
    John Young <[email protected]> was purported to have
    expostulated to perpetuate an opinion: