Earn FREE Gasoline and Long Distance !

If you could ELIMINATE or reduce your GASOLINE and LONG DISTANCE
expenses, and earn a lucrative income, would you be interested?

Vision Unlimited offers you a unique home-based business opportunity.
This is not your typical MLM.  Vision Unlimited doesn't sell pills
and lotions or soaps and potions.  We place you in two of the largest
industries in the world.

This is a new company, and we are looking for self-motivated people
that want to be  part  of a company that goes from small to BIG!

Vision Unlimited is the only outlet for 20% discounted Gasoline!

Vision Unlimited will put you in business for yourself, but not by
yourself.  Let us help you start a national business right from
your home.  DO NOT put this off.  Vision Unlimited can help you meet
your financial goals for 1998!!!

You may call me anytime to get your questions answered.
Voice mail - 1-800-260-7099 ext. - 212030
Office - 717-764-1922
Thank you,  Marty