happy?

<HTML><PRE>

<FONT  COLOR="#000000" SIZE=3>   <FONT  COLOR="#000000" SIZE=2>                    <FONT  COLOR="#ff0000" SIZE=5> <B>QUIT YOUR JOB WITHIN 2 MONTHS !  </FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" SIZE=3></B>

                          <FONT  COLOR="#008080" SIZE=5><B>$1,000,000.00     IN 6 MONTHS !

                               </FONT><FONT  COLOR="#ff0000" SIZE=5>ALL  NEW!</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#008080" SIZE=5>
     <FONT  COLOR="#008080" SIZE=4> <FONT  COLOR="#008080" SIZE=2> 0   0     <FONT  COLOR="#008080" SIZE=5>      </FONT><FONT  COLOR="#ff0000" SIZE=3>TAKE MATTERS INTO YOUR OWN HANDS!</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#008080" SIZE=5>     <FONT  COLOR="#008080" SIZE=4>   <FONT  COLOR="#008080" SIZE=2>   0   0<FONT  COLOR="#008080" SIZE=1> <FONT  COLOR="#008080" SIZE=5>                    <FONT  COLOR="#008080" SIZE=3>
           <                                                                                                ></FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" SIZE=3></B>
           <FONT  COLOR="#008040" SIZE=3>\_/ <B> </FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" SIZE=3></B>           <FONT  COLOR="#0080ff" SIZE=3> <B>YOU ARE ONE OF THE FIRST TO SEE THIS</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" SIZE=3></B>           <FONT  COLOR="#008000" SIZE=3> \_/   </FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" SIZE=3>

        <FONT  COLOR="#0080c0" SIZE=3><B> </FONT><FONT  COLOR="#0080ff" SIZE=3></B>HELP OTHERS SUCCEED, A "WIN-WIN"  PROPOSITION LIKE NO OTHER</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#0080c0" SIZE=3>!  </FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" SIZE=3>

             <FONT  COLOR="#0080ff" SIZE=3> WE HAVE TAKEN A SUCCESSFUL FORMULA AND <B>MASTERED IT!</B>!!!!!!</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" SIZE=3>                  <B>

                            <FONT  COLOR="#0080ff" SIZE=3> HELP YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY SUCCEED    </FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" SIZE=3>  </B>

   <B> I absolutely disliked my job. Working for someone else was beating me up.
   I wanted freedom . That is all I wanted. Free of my boss , free of a schedule,
          free of paying bills .Freedom to spend time with my family.
              Freedom to do whatever I wanted , whenever I wanted.
                       Sound like a fairy tale?   Sound like a pipe dream?
                              Well people, here is your reality check.
</B>
          18 months ago I was living the normal everyday life. Job, bills,not much
time and not entirely happy.Sometimes I was happy, but I wasn't living the life
I had envisioned myself living 10 years earlier. Things weren't going as planned.
I was happily married with 2 children , but still I felt like life was designing me
instead of me designing my life. I reached a point were I decided I needed a
jumpstart. I started filling my mind with positive, motivational ideas that I read in
books. I started going to seminars to try to stimulate my mind as well as my life.

         I began believing and KNOWING that things were going to change in a BIG way,
but I didn't know from where. Then something funny happenned. While looking through my email, I came across this success program that said I could make a large amount of money in a short period of time rather easily. I decided , "what the hell , it's only $20" and tried it. Little did I realize that I was one of the first to see that message that everyone has seen and deleted  hundreds of times. Right place at the right time?
Maybe. I think It's more like my mind was ready for an opportunity and there it was.
<B> </B>I was barely able to turn a computer on , but I managed and learned and more money flew in than I knew what to do with . I organized . It exploded even more. I made more money in 3 months than I made at my job in the last 5 years! So I quit my job and started doing this full time - a few hours a day.

 I have never felt more confident and better about myself in my whole life . My life has exceded every expectation, in so many ways, in such a short time that it borders on divine intervention. Well that program has long since reached it's peak and changed so many times that it's almost dead. What we have here is the same formula only accelerated and improved . We have removed the useless reports of the last program and added some that will blow your mind , The reports could literally change your life in many ways and help those around you. But anyway, please read on .<B>You are one of the first to see this . Your opportunity is now.</B>
<B>
   </B>
Email has come along way .It is still almost totally free-except for your ISP account. You can literally reach millions of people at no cost. This sure beats postal delivery . Our program will get even the beginner computer user on the path of success.<B>
</B>Of course over the last few months a few road blocks have appeared that has hindered many success programs.
These are;    <B>                   </B>

  1. goverment is trying to pass legislation to limit or stop what
has until now been a free way of advertising. Email will be severly
restricted, very, very soon.Up until now,this type of program is 100%
legal and has no laws governing it. Soon this will change.

                                   *******************
 2.Internet service providers ,usch as AOL and Compuserve are really
trying their best to end unsolicited Emailing.

                                   *******************
  3. Once you have seen a certain program that has "flooded" the
internet lines, it is already too late. The People who have made
money are on to bigger and brighter things, and the majority of
people will just delete the Email because they have seen it hundreds
of times already.
                                  ********************

   4.  OTHER PROGRAMS HAVE PRODUCTS AND REPORTS THAT ARE THERE
SPECIFICALLY TO JUSTIFY THE PROGRAM( make them legal). This program has a
 <B>great product</B> that can change peoples lives and help others around
them .

                                 $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

     <B>  <FONT  COLOR="#ff0000" SIZE=3>IF YOU EVER THOUGHT OF TRYING A PROGRAM , NOW IS THE
                         TIME AND THIS IS THE PROGRAM! </B>         </FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" SIZE=3>

                                 $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

          Prior reports from similer programs , were
basically there only to justify the program. These NEW reports
are - <B>PRICELESS! </B> The reports are unbelivable! The information in the
programs alone may change your life;
               financially,emotionally,spiritually, in every way!

       If you have tried other Email programs and had limited
success, it was because of three things ;
         <B> 1. EFFORT
          2. TIMING
          3. PRODUCT  </B>

                                            THIS PROGRAM
TAKES CARE OF ISSUES #2 AND #3 . THE EFFORT IS UP TO YOU.
 I can not stress how much of the success of a program depends on the
product and ease of use. Here is your chance , I do not know how long
you will have this opportunity, only the goverment can decide.

   <B> IT IS A CAN'T LOSE - "WIN-WIN"  OPPORTUNITY!!   </B>

   <B> THIS PROGRAM ,UNLIKE THE OTHERS , HAS A GREAT PRODUCT
    AND IT WILL SUCCEED FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF PEOPLE  TRYING TO
    HELP OTHERS LIVE AND ENJOY LIFE TO THE FULLEST </B>

    <B>THIS IS THE PROGRAM TO TRY ! YOU MAY NOT GET ANOTHER CHANCE! </B>

   Here is how the program works;

Print this now for future reference***********************
This is a money making phenomenon !!!!!!!!!!  You are looking at the
most profitable and unique program you may ever see.  It is proven
to generate large sums of money and it is completely legal.  It does
not require you to come in contact with people, it doesn't require
hard work and you never have to leave the house .

We sell thousands of people a product for $10.00 that costs very little to produce
on e-mail.  We build our business by recruiting new members and
partners and selling our products.

The product in this program is a series of 4 reports providing tips for financial,
emotional and spiritial gain.  Each $10.00 order you receive by mail
will include the e-mail address of the sender.  To fill the order,
simply e-mail the report to the buyer, that's it!!!!!!!!!!!!  The
$10.00 they send is yours simply for sending the report via e-mail.

         <B>YOU MUST FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS EXACTLY!</B>

This is what you do ............................

1.Order all 4 reports that are listed below.  For each report you send
 $10.00 cash, your e-mail address, return postal address (in case of
mail errors) to each person listed below.  When you order, be sure to
list the specific report you need.  You will need all 4 reports to
save on your computer for reselling them.

2. <B>IMPORTANT  Do not alter the names, or the sequence that they
are in or you will not profit the way you should.THIS IS A KEY TO
MAKING THE PROGRAM WORK. It is not fair to the others in the program
if you do not follow the program exactly. DO UNTO OTHERS AS YOU WOULD
LIKE THEM TO DO UNTO YOU! -the golden rule of life .
        </B>
3. Replace the name and address under REPORT #1 with your name and move the
name that was there down to REPORT #2.  Move the name on REPORT #2
to REPORT #3 and so on eliminating the name on report #4.  They are
well on their way to financial independance by now so don't worry .
Copy the names and addresses accurately and do not remove the
Report/Product positions.

Take this entire text and save it on your computer.

Now your ready to start selling your product on the web.  Start your campaign as
soon as you can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

***********ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME DAY SERVICE*******************

ALWAYS SEND $10.00 CASH FOR EACH ORDER (CONCEALED) FOR EACH ORDER  REQUESTING THE SPECIFIC REPORT BY NAME AND NUMBER.  ALWAYS SEND MAIL FIRST CLASS AND PROVIDE YOUR E MAIL ADDRESS
FOR QUICK DELIVERY.

REPORT #1 <B>"EMAIL MILLIONAIRES-THE ROAD TO INDEPENDANCE" </B>
ORDER REPORT #1 FROM:
A&L INC.
113 MT. HERMON WAY
OCEAN GROVE , N.J. 07756
REPORT #2 <B>"REAL ESTATE -'THE ART OF THE FLIP'"            </B>
ORDER REPORT #2 FROM:
SMITH & CO.
P.O. BOX 678
KEYPORT N.J. 07735
REPORT #3 <B>"MAKE 10-20% A MONTH IN STOCKS" </B>
ORDER REPORT #3 FROM:
MS INC.
46 W. SHORE ST
KEANSBURG N.J. 07734
REPORT #4 <B>"THE STRANGEST SECRET " </B>
ORDER REPORT #4 FROM:
McCollough
504 13th ave
Belmar N.J. 07719

HERE'S HOW THIS AMAZING PLAN WILL EARN YOU MONEY
Let's say you decide to start small just to see how it goes.
Assume your goal is to get only 20 people to participate on your first level.
(Placing FREE ads on the internet could get a better response.)

Also assume that everyone else in YOUR BUILDING ORGANIZATION
gets only 20 downline members.  Follow this example for the STAGGERING
results below:

1st level -- your 20 members with 10  ($10 x 20)                 $200    (position 1)
2nd level --20 members from those 20 ($10 x 400)              $4000    (position 2)
3rd level -- 20 members from those 400 ($10 x 8,000)         $80,000   (position 3)
4th level -- 20 members from those 8,000 ($10 x 160,000)   $1,600,000   (position 4)
                                                THIS TOTALS----------->  <B> $1,684,200.00 !!!!!!!!!
                        </B>
Remember friends, this is assuming that the people who participate only
recruit 20 people each.  Imagine what the response would be if you only  got 10 more people to participate!
Some people get 100's of recruits!
STOP AND THINK ABOUT IT!

By the way, your cost to participate in this is practically nothing.
You obviously already have an internet connection and e-mail is FREE!!!

REMEMBER:  Approx. 50,000 new people get online monthly!
ORDER YOUR REPORTS NOW!!!

                              *******TIPS FOR SUCCESS*******

TREAT THIS AS YOUR BUSINESS!
Send for the four reports IMMEDIATELY, so you will have them when the
orders start coming in because: When you receive a $10 order, you MUST
send out the requested product/report to comply with the
U.S. Postal & Lottery Laws, Title 18, Sections 1302 and 1341 or Title 18,
Section 3005 in the U.S. Code, also Code of Federal Regs. vol. 16,
Sections 255 and 436, which state that:
"a product or service must be exchanged for money received."

 *  ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON THE ORDERS YOU RECEIVE. *
Be patient and persistent with this program.  If you follow the instructions
EXACTLY the results WILL undoubtedly be SUCCESS!
 *  ABOVE ALL, HAVE FAITH IN YOURSELF THAT YOU CAN SUCCEED!

                          *******YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINE*******

The check point that guarantees your success is simply this:
You MUST receive 10 to 20 orders for REPORT #1!  THIS IS A MUST!
If you don't within two weeks, advertise more and send out more programs
until you do.  Then, a couple of weeks later you should receive at least 100
orders for REPORT #2.  If you don't, advertise more and send out more
programs until you do.  Once you have received 100 or more orders for
REPORT #2, YOU CAN RELAX, because you will be on your way to the
BANK!  Or, you can DOUBLE your efforts!

REMEMBER:  Every time your name is moved down on the list you are in front
of a DIFFERENT report, so you can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS by
what report people are ordering from you.
IT'S THAT EASY!!!

<B>ORDER TODAY AND GET STARTED ON THE PATH TO YOUR FINANCIAL FREEDOM!!!  </B>

Very few people reach financial independence, because when
opportunity knocks, they choose to ignore it.  It is much easier to say
"NO" than "YES", and this is the question that you must answer.
Will YOU ignore this amazing opportunity or will you take advantage of it?
If you do nothing, you have indeed missed something and nothing will change.
Please re-read this material, this is a special opportunity.  My method is simple.
I sell thousands of people a product for $10 that costs me pennies to produce
and e-mail.  I should also point out this program is legal and everyone who
participates WILL make money.  This is not a chain letter or pyramid scam.
This is a business!  You are offering a awesome product to your people.
After they purchase the product from you, they reproduce more and resell them.
The information contained in these REPORTS IS UNBELIEVABLE!  They
will not only help you in making your participation in this program
more rewarding, but THEY MAY CHANGE YOUR LIFE AND HELP THOSE YOU LOVE
AND CARE ABOUT! .  You are also buying the rights to reprint all of
the REPORTS, which will be ordered from you by those to whom you mail
this program.  The concise REPORTS you will be buying are easy to
duplicate for your entrepreneurial endeavor.

           Thank you for your attention.  Now make the decision that's right for you.

</PRE></HTML>