NET-ZINE

                                                                                               NET-ZINE - The following is sent to you as a special offering of the most exciting offers anywhere on the internet. These offers will only be made once and we will not contact you again. If you are not interested or have changed your mind we apologize for any inconvenience.
+++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++

Make THOUSANDS a week and do absolutely NOTHING except pass out this 800 number with your code number. NO SELLING ! NO HASSLE! A NO BRAINER ! ! This company does the selling for you, closes the deal, and sends you money every Friday. Don't miss this opportunity ! Call 1-800-811-2141 Code #46812
-------------------------------
--------------------------------
GUARANTEED PROFIT ! The most Powerful home based money maker in the WORLD! $10,000 plus per month probable. The ONLY true Money back Guarantee ! AMM's highly professional organization does all the work for you ! Anyone can succeed immediately ! Call Now-TOLL FREE ! 1-888-248-1794 use control # SM3371 http://www.dreambiz.com
_____________________
THE MOST INCREDIBLE PRODUCT EVER METAMORPHOSIS (TM) !
PATENTED FAT BURNER-SUPER ENERGIZER
FOR YOUR SPECIAL FREE OFFER
Visit: http://www.goodbiz.com/jdp/index.html
-----------------------------
RETIRE ON $463,104/YEAR OFF-SHORE INCOME PLUS in less than 2 years. Solid financial program. Info: www.wealthbuildersclub.com-FOD 415 273-3999 Conferences:423 362-4150 Pin #2201 M-F 9PM EST Fax Global InfoNet 215 862-0804 for more info.
-----------------------------
Reveal Ancient Asian secret, just a few sets of simple exercises, help your body establish a system to consume body fat directly. Mysterious but effective, lose 1-3 lbs a day, good health and energy. it works! Everybody can learn easily. One program, benefit all your life, all family and friends. have a fit and healthy body is so easy! Just $14.95! P.O. Box 430965, Miami, Fl, 33243
---------------------------------------
WORK P/T OR F/T FOR JUST 2 YEARS THEN RETIRE WITH A HEALTHY 6-FIGURE ANNUAL INCOME, VIRTUALLY TAX-FREE! Info:www.wealthbuilders.com/ F.O.D. 415 273-3999 Conferences 423 362-4150 Pin#2201 M-W-F-\9pm/Tu-Th 8p.m. EST Fast sign up call Michael 215 862 5690 (9-5 EST)
____________________________

NEW BOOKLET SAVES YOU  MONEY !! Licensed master plumber shares his secrets with you. An informative 10-page booklet that shows you the secrets of repairing that leaky toilet.(Average cost for a plumber $65.00) Send $5.00 to James McCarter 912 Millican Grove rd. Sevierville, TN 37876. More booklets avail [email protected]
-----------------------------
Subject: Insanity
Doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results. Want another job, DON'T CALL. Want a career and to be paid what you're worth while making a positive impact on saving our planet? We are looking to expand the NJ & Tristate area. Serious inquiries call Robin 201-683-0152
-----------------
MAKE MORE MONEY THAN YOU CAN SPEND!
Obtain US Gold Coins for 40 cents on the dollar!
Turn $50. into thousands within weeks! Earn over-rides plus BIG residual income. Winning Team! Details: 800-662-0768
------------------
Stunningly Gorgeous Timeless Fine Jewelry at Exceptional Prices!
Give a gift that your loved one will delight in receiving, treasure forever, and make them the envy of everyone. Diamonds, Pearls and Precious Gems in Gold and Platinum. FREE Drawing. A MUST SEE. Visit today at: http://www.galaxymall.com/market/jewelry.
------------------------
Send for our 300 page full color catalog and get a $10.00 certificate. Major charge cards accepted over a 1-800 number that is open 24 hours a day or send it in the mail. Internet catalog ordering available. Send $5.00 to: T&P Enterprises 2327 Parkland Ave., Dayton, Ohio . Income opportunity available also.
--------------------------
Restores! Greatest Scientific Breakthrough Product Ever Created! A Stress Damage Preventer, Depression Reliever, Alcohol Compulsion Reliever, ADD/ADHD Controller, Weight Loss Enhance and Brain Food Recorded message: 1-800-779-0895; Phone: 307-686-7452; [email protected] http://www.freeyellow.com/members/shirbell/
-------------------------------------
CRIITICALWEAR CUSTOM EMBROIDERY
SPECIALIZING IN MEDICAL AND EMBROIDERY SERVICES AGENCIES
T-SHIRTS-POLO SHIRTS-SWEATSHIRTS-CAPS-JACKETS
LOW-LOW PRICES LOW LOW MINIMUMS, ADD A NEW LOOK TO YOUR ORGANIZATION IN 1998
CALL NOW FOR YOUR FREE  CATALOG TOLL FREE 1-800-453-1313
____________________________
BUY A $80,000 HOUSE FOR $1,000!
Learn how to buy real estate for pennies on the dollar.
Invest a few hours each week and earn a full time income.
Step-by-step guide makes it easy for you to make money !
100% No Risk Guarantee ! www.erep.com/realestate.htm
-------------------------------------
A NEW SYSTEM THAT MAKES
ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE
With our company's easy to follow plan, YOU WILL BE A MILLIONAIRE IN ONE MONTH! by working 1 hr daily at home or we refund all your money plus SEND YOU A CHECK FOR $2000 just for participating. For more info. send you name and address plus $1. for postage to :REC, Inc. 774 HAMILTON AVE., WATERBURY, CT 06706
--------------------------------------
You are about to make at least $50,000. in less than 90 days! This is a MONEY-MAKING PHENOMENON! This is a legitimate LEGAL money-making opportunity. Receive cash through your mailbox with minimal investment. For more information E-mail me at [email protected]
--------------------------------------
DO THIS FOR 15 MINUTES BEFORE YOU RETIRE AND GAIN THE EFFECTS OF 3 EXTRA HOURS OF SLEEP ! Send for this e-report for just $5.00 w/your email address to Discovery NET 2436 Woodchuck Way, Sandy, UT, USA, 84093-2742
_____________________
SECRET FAMILY RECIPE HANDED DOWN OVER THE YEARS. NO FAIL PERFECT FLAKY PIE CRUST EVERY TIME. SEND SASE $4 TO : 9826 KEITH CT, WINDSOR, CA 95492
-----------------------
Unique holiday gift- Joy of Bocce-1st bocce instructional book in USA Pub. dist. by Masters Press- for the backyard player or tournament vet. Rules-backyard & tourney-strategy-equipment-court construction. Send $13 + ($2 S&H $1ea add book) to Striker PO Box 608 Methuen, MA 01844 see www.worldprofit.com/mastrik.htm
----------------------------
How To Buy Anything From The Government Dirt Cheap
Complete manual only $9.95, send check or money order to : Cyber Marketing, P.O. Box 1503, E. Lansing, MI,
_______________

SOFTWARE GIVE-AWAY !
Software that's designed to make money. It is legal, and really easy to use. Excellent E-mail address and lead generator. You can use the leads for building other businesses, too. The software is free in a DEMO type. If you like what you see, than you can order the code to unlock it. Write for more info to [email protected]
_____________________________________
Beeper service as low as $3.99 per month! Motorola Beeper & FREE year of service $60.00 ! Motorola Bravo Flex & 1 Year $99.97. Call today for other specials visit www.nybeeper.com
--------------------------------
ONCE IN A LIFETIME HOME BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY with exploding new MLM program in 20-billion $ market No sign-up fee as a Distributor for the phenomenal new earth Smart (R) LAUNDRY CD (TM) Replaces detergents softeners & static sheets. No more chemicals to ruin your clothes and pollute the environment. e-mail [email protected]
-------------------------------

This is what he told me.
"I have been in 'GROWTH' for 11 months now. When I first started I never knew how to send tons of email, so it took me about 7 months to make the first MILLION. Since then I have learned how to send tons of email, and today I'm generating over a MILLION DOLLARS in 4 months, sometimes even in less !!!! Anyone can do it. ARE YOU INTERESTED? For info email [email protected]
______________________

Hi!
I thought you might be interested in a FREE 5 page web site! No strings, just a FREE 5 page website! Just e-mail to [email protected] and ask for FREE Web Page.
-------------------------------

Join our Circle of  FRIENDS Club- Small membership fee-endless rewards. Visit our web page at HTTP://www.Tulsa.Oklahoma.net/~CFC
Thank You
____________________

"QUICK CASH"- Earn fast cash through simple advertising. You won't get rich overnight, but you will be pleased with the fast results with this program. Send $10.00 cash, check or money order (checks take 6 days to clear) to
Opportunities Unlimited, PO Box 54, VALE, NC 28168-0054 for info pack.
________________________________

Hot Opportunity! Join us as Distributors for Changes International Plan: Compensation Plan 1st Level 15% 2nd Level 45% A 1,2,3 Step Plan to follow. Sign up fee $10.95 Email name & address to [email protected] Website: http://www.freeyellow.com/members/dadmarket
________________________

Dental Doctor Needle ease machine eliminates Needlestick Injury. Electronically disintegrates the steel needle. Small, Portable, Rechargeable, $299 U.S. + $20 S&H VISA Order@1-800-249-7197 or 1-403-271-1094 Calgary, AB Canada, AB Canada. Email [email protected]
________________________

BECOME A DIPLOMAT-
40 Counselor and Honorary Consul positions to fill by year-end. Full diplomatic credentials and Diplomatic passport provided. We (EXPAT WORLD) have been asked by the Counselor to the United Nations and Honorary Consul of Atlanta, Georgia for a small, independent nation to find 40 suitable candidates. Positions require a donation to the government mission. Full detail email: [email protected] box:DIP
____________

PRE-LAUNCH FREE SIGN-UP! Your own homepage on the world wide web. Advertise to the world. No computer needed. $30. Fast start bonuses paid daily! Homepages are limited to 150 words or less. $40. monthly hosting fee. Pays 5 levels! $10 on level 1 $5 on levels 2 thru 5. Build your downline before the kickoff on Dec.1st,1997 Send $1 P&H for distributor kit. More detail at :http://www.curtrem.com/prelaunch.htm or email [email protected]
-----------------
Your Best Bet, For Your 'SPECIAL INTEREST" Instructional Video's and CD-Rom's Now at Web-Site: www.totalmarketing.com/gguidpro Or try Http://www.totalmarketing.com/an/ppage.pl/ chome.html/qei2679.51828  "Your Interest is Our Business "
_______________

For ONLY $95/MONTH Get Your Own Virtual Office/Branch/Address. Expand Your MARKET, create a business base in W.Palm Beach FL. Add a prestigious downtown W. Palm beach location to your ltr. head. We answer your tel# professionally, fwd. your mail and much more!!! Act Now- GICS Exec. Suite: [email protected], http://www.irean.co

=========================

$$$ CLASSIFIED Ads can Load Your Mailbox with CASH $$$-

Learn how to place your ad in several publications at one time.
Command nationwide attention for one low price-- anyone can start making money right away with this information.

This INSIDE SECRET is used by all the experts and is taught in many seminars. you can pay $100.00's for this special list or you can send us a $12.95 Money Order and we'll email it to you right away !

Why wait? If you want to start making money now, grab a pen and order the list..... You'll be glad you did !

O.K. I want to Start making CASH PROFITS Right Away with Classified Ads. Email the Special network List to (YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS HERE_______). I have included a Money Order for $12.95. Send order and payment to:
Oxford
2899 Agoura Rd, Suite 700
Westlake Vlg, CA 91361
Did you know that you--
NEVER NEED TO CHANGE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AGAIN. There are a variety of FREE Services where you can get an email address and keep it.....even when you move ! Simply go to any search engine  and type in FREE email service !

HAVE A GREAT WEEK !
All Rights Reserved 1998