ELECTRICITY CAN MAKE YOU RICH

All of us are constantly bombarded by people hawking "unbelievable",
"once-in-a-lifetime", "get-rich-quick" business opportunities.  I graduated
from Yale, became Commissioner of Housing in New York City, started a real
estate development company, and now own an 83-year-old diamond-cutting
company.  Quite bluntly, I won't waste my time even listening to the pitch.

And yet right now, I am telling eveybody I know (and, obviously, hundreds
of people I don't know) about an opportunity available in the deregulation
of electricity that sounds just as outrageous as all the phony talk we've heard
in the past.  The difference is that this is real.  And the urgency comes from
the fact that it will never happen again.  You might choose to read no further,
but you will never be able to say that you weren't there when business
history was being made.

MAKE NO INVESTMENT AND START PART-TIME

Know up front that your participation will not require start-up costs of more
than about $300 nor that you leave your current full-time job.  You should
also know that deregulated electricity in the US, albeit a $215-billion
industry, is only one component in a global master plan that will soon tap
even larger markets in internet commerce, telecommunications, and
energy distribution. In all these markets, our participation will be in
partnership with the most respected names in the corporate world. The
structure of this precedent-setting Company has already been formed
and the names of our partners will be announced over the next few weeks.
We intend to do for all services entering homes, offices, and factories
what the supermarket did to individual food shops and what the mall did
to Main Street stores.  The powerful trend to consolidation will naturally
successfully extend to essential modern services because the benefits
will be the same: lower cost and greater convenience.  This is nobody's
pipe dream.  This is history in the making, and you can become a very
rich player by finally being in the right place at the right time and taking action.

DEREGULATION CAN ONLY HAPPEN ONCE

By the year 2002, the domestic electric utilities industry will be fundamentally
deregulated.  That means that the out-dated, costly, monopolistic utility
providers, which we have always accepted like death and taxes, will be forced
to compete in the open market with lower-cost, high-tech, entrepreneurial,
service-oriented private companies.  In many states, the process has already
begun.  California's $20-billion industry will be one of the first to deregulate
completely in 1998, along with New Hampshire and Rhode Island.
Massachusetts and Pennsylvania are right behind, with many other states
scheduling to start in 1998, too.  Consumers will have the right to choose
the source of their power and you will have the opportunity to sell it.  And it
has all been done before.  In the 1970's, the airline industry deregulated
and the resulting competition destroyed established companies and made
fortunes for others.  In the 1980's,  AT&T lost its monopoly and now barely
holds on to 50% of the market.  The significant difference in the deregulation of
electricity in the 1990's is that you are right now being given a chance to
participate even before it happens.

Our Company has developed the multi-million-dollar infrastructure to
support its goal of becoming to deregulated electricity what MCI became
to deregulated telephone.  And the distribution of our electricity will be
made only through independent entrepreneurs empowered by the Company
to profit every time a customer turns on a light.  Even more eye-opening,
these "electricity entrepreneurs" will profit to an even greater extent from
their monthly commissions on their customers' use of all the other services the
new Company will offer:  internet commerce, telephony of all kinds, home
security, cable TV, and many more.  With three or more services "bundled"
together, studies have shown that customers are lost at a rate of less
than 10% a year.  This is true residual income.

Compensation accrues from four main sources: (1) up-front agency fees paid to
the Distributor when customers subscribe to our services; (2) up-front training
fees paid to the Sponsor when new Distributors join the Company; (3) residual
commissions paid to the Distributor as a percentage of customers' monthly
use of the Company's services; and (4) executive bonuses paid to Distributors
on the total volume generated by his or her entire organization.

CAPITALIZE ON A PROVEN ROCK-SOLID COMPANY

As I said, we are not looking for investors.  Our parent is a 13-year-old,
$1.4 billion, high-tech company with a D&B 5A-1, no debt, US Olympic
Committee licenses, and operations in 23 countries all over the world.  It is
one of nine companies in the history of the United States that grew from
start-up to one billion dollars in sales in less than ten years (others include
Microsoft, FEDEX, Nike, and Home Depot).  Our Asian division went public
on the New York Stock Exchange with Morgan Stanley and Merrill Lynch as
our underwriters.  Most important, the Company has established a brilliant,
highly-leveraged plan for growth that has empowered over 400 associates,
working on their own schedules, usually out of their own homes, to reach an
income level that in 1996 averaged $561,000 a year.  Significantly, that track
record was achieved in industries a small fraction of the size of deregulated
electricity and our other future markets.

Please be aware that there will be many start-up companies hustling to be
players in this historic opportunity.  There will be efforts by the utility dinosaurs
to hang on to their markets.  Be sure that your potential in this industry isn't
undermined by the failure of the insubstantial up-starts or the collapse of the
prehistoric giants.

LIFE IS NOT A DRESS REHEARSAL

In my role as President of a diamond-cutting company,  I know the
frustrations of a capital-intensive, high-risk, low-margin, slow-growth industry.
As an Administrator in the medical community, my wife sees the deterioration
in doctors' earnings and the downsizing and closing of hospitals everywhere.
While many of the old ways of making money are gone, new opportunities
abound.  Deregulated electricity is the next big opportunity, structured by a
genius hyper-growth Company that is already allowing my wife and me to
continue our professional work full-time, while enabling us to develop
part-time a perpetual income with unlimited potential.  The partners we are
seeking for this opportunity should be independent, open-minded, self-motivated,
highly-principled entrepreneurs. Such a profile might seem demanding, but
the financial rewards can be gigantic.

I was skeptical, too, at first.  But the more I investigated, the more I realized
that this is the rare, legitimate, dynamic opportunity that people, not long from
now, will look back to and lament that they they missed.  Electricity
deregulation has never happened before and will never happen again.
There is no doubt that fortunes will be made as a result of deregulation and
the Company's global vision.  The only question is who will be along for the
ride.  And it might not be for you.  There are always reasons.  But clearly,
if you continue to do what you've always done, you'll continue to get what
you've always gotten.  And if you've already gotten all the time freedom
and all the money you've always wanted, this opportunity is probably not for you.
But if you haven't, how long are you going to wait?

For more information, please call 1-800-326-9253 or email me back and leave your name and daytime and evening phone number and the best time to call.  Serious inquiries only please.
We practice responsible emailing.  If you wish to be removed from  future
mailings, please reply  with  remove in the subject.