Prodigious Sports Picks

<HTML><PRE><BODY BGCOLOR="#000000"><FONT COLOR="#00FFFF" SIZE=3>
     Hello, wouldn't it feel really great to know exactly who was going to win
the NBA game between Houston Rockets at Cleveland Cavs and our
BIG PICK in college basketball game, Kentucky at Georgia.  Well, that is
why Prodigious Picks and Associates is here.  If you have called us this past
week, we know that you have already won big.  We have picked 15 of the last
19 games by the line, going 6-2 in the NFL playoff games and 9-2  in the last
eleven bowl games this week.  I will inform you that we decide our picks by
using a consensus system analysis program by taking the picks of the top
SEVEN best handicappers in the country.  We continue to prove that this
system is the best in the business.  You can't go wrong.  Don't lose your money
trying to pick the games yourself or by even calling some other handicapper
whose price per call is much more expensive than ours.  Let us do the work and
you get the MONEY!  So give us a call Monday and we WILL deliver!

                                                   1-900-773-9777
                                                   Only $10 per call
                                                  Must be 18 or older
P.S.   After you cash in on Tuesday, give us a call Wednesday for more
         basketball action. We will also be having the winning picks for the
         AFC and NFC championship games after Friday.

</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" SIZE=3>