Re: Please include me

Well, what a neat way to get on this list, just ask someone to do it
for you... well it's WRONG. Go to

ftp://ftp.csua.berkeley.edu/pub/cypherpunks/Home.html

and get the information you need from there....
You're lucky, I was in a good mood today... you got help... but there
are people out there who just hate your guts...
So learn mr. aol user and stop asking this stupid question. There are
FAQ's to help such people as yourself.
Regards,
Jan Dobrucki