Re: importance of motivation

At 06:56 AM 10/5/98 PDT, Martinus Luther wrote:
>using your head to think any thoughts we don't want thank. Good Drugs
>keep you addicted to your job, your country, your government, your boss.
>The Best Drug is the mortgage.

If you want to condemn the whole damn system we call society, then the
"Best Drug" is to have children. See if that doesn't change your perspective
a bit.

-MpH
--------
Mark P. Hahn                    Work: 212-278-5861
[email protected]               Home: 609-275-1834
TCB Technologies, Inc ([email protected])

Consultant to:
The SoGen Funds	1221 Avenue of the Americas, NY NY