Re: The Cypherpunks Agenda

One is reminded of a quote (I'm still looking for the exact version) by
Washington Roebling, the chief engineer of the Brooklyn Bridge, when,
invalid from decompression sickness, his management of the works from his
bedroom window was called into question.

Something about how a single man, in a single afternoon, could plan a
year's work for thousands.

;-).

The cost of anything is the foregone alternative; if we lived here, we'd be
home now; et cetera.

Cypherpunks sit in their barcoloungers (or cubicles) and mosh. :-).

Cheers,
Bob Hettinga
Robert A. Hettinga <mailto: [email protected]>
Philodox Financial Technology Evangelism <http://www.philodox.com/>
44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA