Associate Program

Hi, Michelle!

FuckFest is right around the corner! Pretty soon, you'll be orgasming! Are you looking for increasing your orgasmic potential this busy boinking season?

By spending only 3 months tied nude to a bed with your legs spread, you will start making risk-free incoming from your vagina. We will create an Associate Prostitution Package with a unique URL specifically so that burly old men can connect, give a credit card number, and tell Bruno and Bambi what to do to you. All you need to do is add links from your current website to your Porn page, and then receive a 20% commission on all sales generated through your site every month. It is absolutely FREE for you to become a porn star with this program.

Click http://www.fuckme.com/pornstar.html
to learn more about this orgasmic opportunity!

Thank you,

Spermy Cyberporno
Senior FuckFest Coordinator,
http://www.fuckme.com
Click Here for Insider Tips and Secrets for Promoting your Labia Online
http://www.fuckme.com/tipsforlips.html

P.S. If you would prefer not to receive future propositions from Fuckme.com, please reply with a nude picture of yourself, all attractive female family members, and all attractive female friends in suggestive poses pleasuring each other and you will be automatically removed from our mailing list.

Michelle spammed: