Re: Soccer Moms?

Actually, we've been persistant victims of a misspelling, here.

According to Rush Limbaugh, the true spelling, evidently, is "Sucker", not
"Soccer" Moms.

Just what they've been sucking, I suppose I would as an exercise to the
reader, though I bet they didn't inhale more than once without getting a
severe um, headache, and we all know that "blow" is just an expression...

Cheers,
Bob Hettinga
Robert A. Hettinga <mailto: [email protected]>
Philodox Financial Technology Evangelism <http://www.philodox.com/>
44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA