Re: LUGGAGE, GARMENT BAGS, BREIFCASES, ETC.

At 5:07 AM -0700 10/15/98, [email protected] wrote:
>Dear reader,
>
>We have just visited your website and became interested to develop a
>trading relationship with you company.
>
>We are a major manufacturer of a full range of luggage, bags, and
>trolleys.For full details
>mailto:[email protected]?Subject=BESTPLUS_IDUSTRIES_LTD.
>
>Thank you very much,
>
>Ms. Anges Lek,
>Managing Director

Thank you for posting this to our list!

We are very interested in specialized types of luggage. We seek suitcases
and briefcases in which various items may be hidden. The usual items:
money, papers, drugs, chemicals, and various pyrotechnic assemblies.

Please describe your experience in fabricating such items, and please list
some of your more famous clients.

Warning: We have very high standards! The luggage we use now has been used
to export the PGP source code disks to Finland and Holland, and such
esteemed travellers as Pablo Escobar, Abu Nidal, and the Engineer have used
the same products we use.

We look forward to your reply.

--Asama bin May, Director of Delivery Operations, World Liberation Front