Who is next? (re Jim's subpoena)

This ran through my mind this morning before I was totally awake. Maybe
somebody can help me with the original author of this....

When they came for Kevin Mitnick I said nothing. After all he was a big
time hacker and I wasn't a hacker so I did not speak up.

When they came for Jim Bell I said nothing. He was a criminal and I am not
a criminal so I didn't speak up.

When they came for Toto I said nothing. Surely he was nuts and I am
completely sane so I didn't speak up.

When they came for Jim Choate I said nothing. He runs a cypherpunks mailing
list and I don't manage any lists so I didn't speak up.

When they come for me who will be left to speak up?

This is a poor paraphrase of the original but I wonder if it is something
that we may be saying here in the U.S. soon?

--
					William J. Hartwell
					   (602)987-8436

[email protected]			[email protected]		[email protected]