Re: pgp 6 src out

On Thu, 15 Oct 1998, Steve Mynott wrote:
>hmmm pgp 6 source books have been released .. I wonder if there will
>be a pgp 6i unix version now?
>
>--
>1024/D9C69DF9 steve mynott [email protected] http://www.pineal.com/
>
>    i was gratified to be able to answer promptly, and i did.  i said i
>didn't know.  -- mark twain

The source is out, in book form atleast, available from Printers Inc.
waiting for it to be scanned.. It says on a web page i saw somewhere that
they will make a 6.0 for unix.  I think it was on NAI's page...

Max

--   Max Inux <[email protected]>  Hey Christy!!! KeyID 0x8907E9E5
Kinky Sex makes the world go round O R Strong crypto makes the world safe
       If crypto is outlawed only outlaws will have crypto
Fingerprint(Photo Also): 259D 59F7 D98C CD73 1ACD 54Ea 6C43 4877 8907 E9E5