Cyptography in the Information Age

For my Advanced Computer Science course in school I'm required to do
a research paper each quarter.  I have decided to do this quarter's
paper on Cyptography in the Information Age.

My paper will contain a 6-line (perl) implemenation of
RSA.	Is my report subject to current Encryption Laws?
If so, which ones? I plan on making a big deal out of
how a 15 page research paper can't be exported from the U.S.A.

Also, How can I generate RSA keys in perl?
I found a C program to do it, but I don't have C installed.

Thanks for any help you can give me! and please reply
through e-mail!

Stephen Benjamin
E-mail address: Stephen {DOT} Benjamin {AT} juno {DOT} com