RealPlayer G2 Full Beta Release *Now Available*

Dear RealPlayer Customer,

At RealNetworks, we take pride in continually
improving our RealPlayer products for you.  We
think you'll find that our latest RealPlayer
release, RealPlayer G2 full beta, is a significant
improvement over earlier versions.

With RealPlayer G2 full beta, you'll notice dramatic
quality enhancements in RealVideo with the
introduction of RealVideo G2.  RealVideo G2, which
uses technology from Intel, delivers smoother video
with higher frame rates.

There's more. Read on, or download now:

==> http://www.real.com/products/player/fullbeta20.html

Aside from being even more reliable than RealPlayer
G2 Beta 1, the major improvements in RealPlayer G2
full beta are:

*  The new RealVideo G2 offers smoother and more
   life-like video with technology from Intel
*  SureStream delivers a reliable, continuous
   streaming media experience without rebuffering
   or breakups.  SureStream now supports live
   broadcasts.
*  More programming, more choices with RealChannels
   and presets - just one click away
*  For high-bandwidth users, RealAudio is now
   CD-quality.

With all these exciting new features you have to
experience the excitement yourself.  Download now,
watch some great new content, and ENJOY!

==> http://www.real.com/products/player/fullbeta21.html

Thank you for continuing to use RealNetworks
products,

Maria Cantwell
Senior Vice President
RealNetworks, Inc.
Seattle, WA  USA

 ABOUT THIS E-MAIL

 Participation in RealNetworks product updates
 and special offers is voluntary.  During the
 installation of the RealPlayer software you
 indicated a preference to receive these emails.

 For information about subscribing to or
 unsubscribing from future announcements, visit
 http://www.real.com/mailinglist/index.html

 Need help with your RealPlayer product?
 E-mail RealNetworks Technical Support via:
 http://service.real.com/contact/email.htm