Re: Dust off your anonymous voting protocols...

On Tue, 20 Oct 1998, Robert Hettinga wrote:

> Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 11:25:34 -0400
> From: Robert Hettinga <[email protected]>
> To: [email protected], [email protected]
> Subject: Dust off your anonymous voting protocols...
>
> Now all we need is a modern-day Robbespierre?
>
> I love the smell of mob rule in the morning?
>
> Nawwwwww...

I much prefer an electronic republic.

Enforced by order of magnitude cheaper digital cash backed by
whatever the market prefers.

Or as Bob H is so fond of inferring,

Real economics, like real physics, is not an option.

ignore them both at your own peril.

jim

too bad we don't have enough time to jumpstart it before
Y2K.  On the other hand maybe Y2K is the only thing that
will allow it.