Re: desperate....

>Could you give any info about wireless transmission especifically
>satellite transmission.

>Thank you and I desperately need your help.

Well lets see, what kind of government budget are you working with or
are just indepentantly wealthy?

It takes lots o' money to get setup in satellite transmission unless you
just want to receive the info then that is as cheap as getting a used
dish and the equipment to go with it. If you plan to transmit, then the
good ol' boys of the FCC will want your money for a license. Then there
are zoning laws to check into, construction permits, concret to pour,
power for it, and oh a wife that will put up with it in the yard.