The Trouble With Harry (fwd)

Forwarded message:

> Date: 22 Oct 1998 00:20:03 -0000
> From: HyperReal-Anon <[email protected]>
> Subject: The Trouble With Harry

> John Young <[email protected]>:
>
> >Can you tell more about the lack of support from Austin cpunks,
> >any change, or are you left to fend for yourself?
>
> tis is why i am not a cypherpunk. you people have
> no care for your fellow man! first jim bell, then
> toto, now choate, soon youll all be gone....

Hold on hear a second, let's get the facts straight.

I am NOT being accussed of anything. I have been asked to act as a witness
for the prosecution (not explicitly the target thereof). Unfortunately for
the prosecutions case, I'm not a witness to anything relevant. If I were
aware of some kook running around building bombs with the intention of using
them on people, their property, or animals I'd be the first to turn their
nutty butts in.

       To know what is right and not to do it is the worst cowardice.

                                                     Confucius

       Austin, Tx               /:'///// ``::>/|/      [email protected]