Re: PRNGs and testers.

David Honig wrote:

> Recall that Ueli's Universal Statistical Test
> is valid only for real sources of entropy.
> PRNGs have zero entropy asymptotically ;-)

Sorry that I haven't yet understood. Could you explain a bit more
from the entropy point of view? In my opinion, a statistical
test does not and should not take into account how a sequence
being tested is obtained. Given is simply a sequence and no other
information and the test should give an answer.

M. K. Shen